72%
$3,595
of $5,000 Raised
38
Donors
179
families reached
0 Days
Remaining
Team
Team Central Vermont

Help us celebrate 10 years of building community and bringing light to the darkness of perinatal mental health disorders. 

The Climb, organized globally by PSI, is the world’s largest event that raises funds and awareness for the mental health of new families. Our mission is to bring resources and local support to survivors through fundraising and community-building.

This year, our Central Vermont Climb will be a celebration of perinatal families and their support networks.

We will gather together on the State House Lawn on Saturday, June 25 from 10AM - noon to honor the shared experience of parenting in isolation over the past two years, to connect with each other, and to start building our village as we ‘climb out’ of pandemic darkness.

If you or someone you know has been parenting an infant during the pandemic, please join us for free family fun provided by the Family Center of Washington County and the Arts Bus, connection, and the opportunity to learn more about our Central Vermont parenting village and the resources available to support families.   

The Climb is also an opportunity to strengthen our community of support for perinatal families through fundraising.  

Raising awareness for perinatal mood and anxiety disorders, The Climb brings our community together to shine a light on a darkness we often don't speak about. Perinatal mood and anxiety disorders are the most common complication of pregnancy and childbirth. 

75% of the proceeds go to the Good Beginnings Postpartum Angel Family Support Program, and the remaining 25% go to Postpartum Support International and the important resources they offer to families here in Central Vermont - and nationwide.  Raise $100 before May15 for a commemorative10th anniversary Climb tee shirt!

Our Central Vermont Climb is organized by Good Beginnings in partnership with the Central Vermont Perinatal Mental Health Coalition. This year, we have support from these wonderful sponsors: UVM Health Network - Central Vermont Medical Center, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont, Central Vermont Home Health and Hospice, and Building Bright Futures

705e6a015c1c3e44b24934dce0af4af4.png

Team Members

Team Updates

Donors